- Our focus is to prepare the students Both for School Academic/Board exams and creating strong foundations for cracking national level competitive exams like JEE / AIPMT.
- IEC provides an ambience where students can compete with like-minded students, so thus getting focused knowledge for exams and getting higher Ranks both in School /Board Exam and Competitive exams like JEE / AIPMT.
How different from Traditional Institutes
We understand that a student at this stage has to meet his both targets Board Exam and competitive exam like JEE / AIPMT. We incorporate both the targets under one Roof, One destination.
To meet the challenges , beside Academics , we at IEC incorporate a complete programme on Communication skill and personality development programme as a part of the whole concept. Where we give practical sessions on
- 1. American and British accent
- 2. Public speaking
- 3. Group discussion
- 4. Presentation skills
- 5. Leadership skills
- 6. Memorizing technique
We help a student to understand Programming languages of Computer /Networking/ OS, Topics are take both theoretical as well as practical, so that when he will be entering his next stage of computing, he can feel the pride to be expert.
The entire course for class XI & XII is consider as one group:
CLASS XI (Part I)
- The syllabus of XI class is covered from the point of JEE as well as school exam. Where Subjects like Maths, Physics and Chemistry are taught by expert faculties.
- Regular tests are conducted on JEE (Main & Advanced) pattern. Entire course of class XI is completed two months prior the exams and students are let for their XI class final exams.
- The syllabus of class XII is taught thoroughly for Board Exams. as well as for JEE (Main & Advanced). Where each Topics of Particular Subject are taught by experts.
- After the completion of class XII syllabus, a special revision test series will be conducted to further revise & strengthen the class XI syllabus taught earlier.
- Entire syllabus of class in all subjects will be covered in a very systematic way, with exclusively developed study material and a series of practice exercises with different types of questions to give the students a complete understanding of the concept.
- Practice exercises and assignments are provided during the course and difficulties are thoroughly discussed and solved in the class.
- Regular class tests are conducted on school syllabus as well as JEE/Medical Entrance exam pattern.
- Special classes on Communication skills and Personality development.
- On hands Training and depth knowledge on Advance Computing like Open Office, C, C++, Networking, different flavours of Operating system, Java, etc.
CLASS XII: (Part II)